The Overdue Eid Al-Fitr Outfit

I mention in one of my Ramadan updates that I'll share the baju kurung I opted for Eid this year here on the blog and somehow I forget about it. Finally, last weekend I have the opportunity to take some pictures of me wearing the outfit and here it is.


I would say this is the modernized baju kurung since the shape is way different from the style of old ones. Don't get me wrong I still like the old style, but, I thought of trying something different and a lil' fancy. The top is shorter, but, in a nice length and the skirt is very flowy I feel like a princess in it. Nothing in my scarf collection would go well with it than with my cream colored scarf. 








Baju kurung- (shop @Shah Alam)

Scarf (Orked Cream Puff)- Ereka Jusoph

Bag- River Island *similar here

Flats- Brands Outlet


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment