What I Am Up To #2


Happy Eid 

As you all aware its the Eid season and its all about eating surfeit of good food and spend some time with the family and friends. Can I just say I do enjoy eating the good food more (oopss..) for the past two weeks. I'm not complaining at all and who doesn't love food? Hopefully get to visit the relatives and some of my good friends before the season's coming to an end soon.

Book/ Magazine I Enjoy 

I try to get myself into reading again and bought this month's Reader's Digest. I've read some of the articles and they really are eye opener. That's the one thing that makes me want to read it. Although it rarely happen, reading before I go to sleep is such a pleasure. I'm definitely will be buying next month's Reader's Digest. Such a good read. 


Shopping List


I'm in need to do some shopping because some of my stuff do need to be replaced. I've been thinking what worth buying and what not. Personally I prefer to buy things that are for sure going to last and also something that's versatile enough and can be worn in many ways. Just another little update: I've ordered couple of things online and currently waiting for them to arrive. I can't wait!


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment