Monthly Goals: July

Monthly goals seem fun at first and months passed I seem to be running out of goals. I realized it's always exciting to challenge yourself, but, it's not as easy and exciting to go through it. You just have to be very open minded and remember that not everything is going to be how you wanted it to be. There's always something get in the way and its fine.

The last month goal is to get creative with my Instagram and I can say I pretty please with very little achievement that I did.

          

    I have a proof to show you all..
To avoid feeling overwhelmed, this is the one that I decided to focus on this month.




 1. Put my phone away an hour before bed.
My phone is most probably the last thing I put down before I go to sleep. Except for days when I'm just too tired and cannot really be bothered to think about it. A way to remind myself to not just merely spending my time on the phone.











I have been doing daily updates during the
month of Ramadhan. It contains the daily
shenanigans of my life and you can go to
the "Journal" section if you fancy a read. 

A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment