Study Week Posts

Hello everyone. I am on my study week break. As usual do what I should(not) be doing watching Youtube videos, online shopping and procrastinating. Anyway, I am here to talk about what actually happen during the study week. To set times for studying at home is easy, but to follow it is just the hardest. I cannot be guaranteed to follow the schedule because there is other things I want and could do to at home. I always feel overwhelmed by my to-do lists. That is what makes me procrastinate more and more and I will be ended up doing nothing. I always feel like I don't have much time for each thing that I want to do. Right now I am trying to catch with what I can and actually do what I need to do. Always think that I have time for leisure soon, but now I need to sacrifice a little bit. More blogposts soon. A x

No comments:

Post a Comment