Ramadhan Day 17 | 2016

    I wake up today and feel very sleepy. Then, I get ready to go to class. Today is pretty casual as I just wear a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and my patterned shawl.
    In the class today, my lecturer called my name to check on something and he has to repeat it as I'm dreaming that time, not really I actually was looking at my friend. Very funny.
    I try to focus in the second class and I did it. I jot things down and I actually know what the lecturer is talking at the front. I'm digging it. After class, I plan to pickup my parcel. I bought something online a few days ago. It's a shawl to wear for Eid as it's hard to find them anywhere, so I thought why not. Its like a greenish blue and it might go well with the baju kurung. The fabric is stretchy, that's the one thing that I impressed with.
    Later, I sorted things out and do my homework. I'm happy as I get the equal answer for my homework. The total has to be the same and I manage to get it. At first I thought its going to be hard, but, it really wasn't.  Things like that can brings up my mood. I take a rest and then I start cleaning my place as I got rubbish everywhere.
    At 5 p.m I went to buy some food for dinner. I bought nasi lemak and some kuih. So good. My roomate gave me a drink, thank you. Alhamdulillah for the meal.
    The plan is to read some Economics, Macroeconomics to be exact. Then, I fall asleep. I'm too tired and I decided to have a nap. From 8.30 p.m and I wake up at 12.55 a.m. I thought its already the morning when I wake up and luckily its not. I have a good 4 hours of nap or sleep. Then I wake up and do some work. Now, I'm on my bed again and attempting to write this blog post. I'm going to sleep now. See you tomorrow.
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment