Ramadhan 2016

First of all sorry for the lack of blog post. I have been busy with my life right now as I'm going to start school soon and be back to college this weekend. A tons of things need to be look after and there are list of stuff need to be packed.

Since the month of Ramadan is around the corner I want to do a daily blogging. Daily updates for a month and I thought it will be so much fun to do. Update about some bits and bobs throughout the day and I will try to make it more interesting. I am excited to get back to daily blogging as I haven't done them for ages and I remember its being a little bit hard as sometimes you forget to update during the day and you just cannot be bothered. There will no other blog post other than the daily blogging. See you soon.

A x



No comments:

Post a Comment