Something You Might Like #5



I make a little change by adding a thumbnail that combined some of the things I have been enjoying lately. This time I have three things to talk about as you can see from the thumbnail. So let's jump into it!

1. The Goldbergs.
If any of you searching for tv show to watch or even something funny, The Goldbergs is way to go. I maybe late for this, but oh well. To be honest, It's hard for me to stick to a tv show unless, I really enjoy it and something  that can make me laugh. This show has become one of my favourites because its freaking hilarious. It's basically a show from the 80s where its based on Adam Goldberg's old video tape. The tape show how the Goldberg's household really was back then. Barry is my first favourite pick, but Adam is just the nicest guy (if you know what I mean). It's hard to pick my favourite from the Goldberg, they are just awesome.

2. Why This Fashion Editor Wore The Same Thing For A Month by Refinery29.
Yes another video from Refinery29. I can't help it. I like the concept of the video, it's different. The fashion editor wore the same outfit for a month or 31 days to be exact. She also shared the pros and cons from her experience. Click here if you want to know more about it.

3. Current Favourites by Sammi Quinn.
I am not a huge fan of favourites video, but, this video is slightly different because it is somehow very calming and by that I mean it's not as overwhelming as any other favourites videos. Not just this particular video is good, the other videos of Sammi Quinn too. The way she edit the video and the content is different than other youtubers. Her videos is very simple yet fun to watch. Totally worth checking out.

Let me know what your thoughts about some of the things that I have listed by leave a comment down below!

Previous one: 

Ax





No comments:

Post a Comment