Drooling Over


Drooling over some of these items. I wish some of the items in my closet right now. By the way, there is running theme of my favorite colors; green and blue. I mean just look at the dark blue shawl with flower embroidery on it, it's just too beautiful. Is it weird that I can wear green color outerwear and doesn't feel dubious about it? Perhaps because I like the colour so much that I can just go with it.That little black bag is from River Island and in my opinion River Island does good bags. Their bags are just to die for. I am not really into round-sunglasses, but Pauline from Creators of Desire here make it looks so cool. It may not be the exact same one, but still the round one.

》Cardigan- H&M
  》Jacket- H&M
》Shawl- Bulandesign
》Round-sunglasses- H&M
》Bag- River Island

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment