A Day Without Social Networks


I say without social networks, but, really just Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I have logged out of them all. Why is just that? It's because I think they are a bit too overwhelming. So, I did give exceptions for Youtube, Bloglovin' and Tumblr. Seems fair, yeah.
Why I want to do this?
It's mainly because I have this overwhelmed feeling over the past couple of days which just bring me to this grumpy mood. I just hate that feeling and my hormone is not stable that I am not in the mood to even look at my phone.
How it feels like without them?
It feels very empty, empty in a good way. That some part just gone missing. It feels  good at least I get to do something better than scrolling through the not so interesting feed. I also feel that I don't have that much work to do. It's like a burden somehow. I accidentally did click on my Twitter and Instagram a few times but, I have logged out earlier.
I also feel like to update something then I realised where should I update? I cannot open any of them. Then it just there hanging around. I realised that I don't  really spend that too much time look at my phone because I don't have anything to check on. Apparently, I always check on my Instagram and Twitter. I would recommend to everyone to do this once at least, so that you know how it feels without them. It does feel good.
Bye. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment