Affordable Eye Products Review

Hello! I thought on doing review on some makeup products. All these makeup products are from Daiso. I kknow its cheap, but, I just want to try it and of course its like RM5.30 each, you might think Oh its not gonna be good. I did give a try and here's my thoughts.

The first one let's talk about mascara. I remember they have two types which is lenght and curl, the other one is volume up. I am more like length-and-curl kind of girl. So I picked it up. This is how the packaging looks like.


This is how the wand looks like. I think it does what it says on the tube. It's not like so curled, it's quite curled. It also does lengthen my lashes. As for the longevity, it's good. I wear it for 8 hours and it still on. Very please with the mascara.



Next, eyeliner The packaging is the one that attracts me to it, with the pink cap. Let's be real.


I am not really please with the eyeliner pencil because it's not buttery enough. It's not the best to smudge. It's buildable. I got it in black and the black is not dark enough for me. If that makes sense.




Last one is the eyebrow pencil. Pink packaging does attracts me. At first, I cannot believe that I bought it. I am just no way knows how to fill in my eyebrows, but, did give it a try and I like it.


It's double-ended. It comes with spooly at one end and the wax pencil at the other end. Mine in the colour dark brown. I like this stuff. I think it's good for a beginner and if you don't want to spend a lot of money on eyebrow pencil that you still have a doubt with, give this a go.
I am enjoying it.



That's all my thoutghs. See you soon people!

No comments:

Post a Comment