NON-STOP

Hello! I am here to share my current jam. I seriously had all of these songs on repeat. When I'm in the car, getting ready,  making my food. You know like everytime. I really enjoy listen to these songs alone,  just me. Two songs by Cyndi Lauper and the other two songs is by Chicago.
1. Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. Love it. It brings a strong meaning.

2. True Colours by Cyndi Lauper. I have heard this song many times before, but, I didn't bother to look up for it. Glaringly, I finally did.



3. You Come To My Senses by Chicago. This song is the best. You have to listen to it.


4. You're The Inspiration by Chicago. I have mentioned this song before. My favourite.

Most of these songs are old songs, but, I don't care old songs are awesome.  What's your favourite old song ?

No comments:

Post a Comment