DECEMBER FAVOURITES

The last month of the year and it is December. I feel like I have a lot of things to talk about.
 The first favourite of this month is the 80's tv shows. I have planned on watching the 80's during my SPM. thought it would be fun. There are a tv shows that I'm currently watching are Taxi, Cheers, Mork and Mindy,  Mad About You and Married...with children. I just want to try something a little different.I am enjoying that. 




Secondly, the book that I have mentioned about thousands times and it is a book that has four books sample . I like it and I am at the third book and try to finish the book by this year. Every book brings a different theme .


The next thing will be a game that I have been enjoying,  a lot of people might know this its Candy Crush Soda. It's like a Candy Crush Saga but a bit different. I'm at level 60 and its hard. Like it. This category is not usually in my monthly favourite but this time I have one. It is beauty. Beauty wise will be this lipstick by The Collection and it is 03 Charleston. Its like a brownish pink I would say.


Song I have been enjoying is by Lo-Fang it is called The One That I Want. I like it because the background music is different. The beat I love it.


Last but not least, Will Darbyshire's videos because it literally describe how I feel and because .I love Will. When I am sad, that is like my therapy. Love it ! Bad news for Malaysia because this is the third airplane tragedy. First with the MH370, then MH17 and now QZ8501. Not to forget the floods that attack Kelantan. Not a good year for Malaysia. To all the family and anyone related to the people that involved with all these accidents, sorry for your lost. Everything happens for a reason. Al-Fatihah.


No comments:

Post a Comment