NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

I basically think that  November just flies so fast and December is coming. Without further ado let's get into it. Firstly, this book I just finished reading. It is called the Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy. It is like a family theme story. It takes me ages to finish the story. But yeah, I do enjoy reading it. Next, Patricia Bright videos especially her haul videos. She just so funny and sweet. I literally just repeat the same video all over again. As you know I sit for exam almost throughout this month and that is one of the reasons why I don't have that much favourites. It does really kill to wait for the exam to end. The exam is just 11 days, but the gap in between the exam is killing me . It is also kind of worth it because we have time to revise . Now I am free. Yeayy! I am going to insert my exam-mode face. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment