UGHHHH

I do not know, is it just me or anyone else that doesn't like to be a very girly girl. It doesn't mean that I want to be a little manly, I personally didn't feel very comfortable to be very girly girl. They also put makeup on my face, it feels weird. I  seldom put makeup on my face, so it feels a little heavy. I feel nervous today cause I have to bridesmaiding my cousin .It was my first time. I have never done anything like this before, so I kind of panic and timid to be doing such thing. I have to admit it was tiring and everyone tries to keep everything to be perfect ( its kind of make me a little uncomfortable). I have to admit I didn't really enjoy for my first time being a bridesmaid , but I feel like we need to have new experiences in life (cliché). So, lesson learnt. I also did use some nail polish on my nails, it was fun. Now I can concentrate more on SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment