OCTOBER FAVOURITES

It is already the end of the October. This Monday is the beginning of SPM. I cannot believe just how fast the time flown by. We are going to start with the first faves of the month . It is apparently a couple of songs. Can I just say Mariah Carey is just amazing. I randomly just search for songs cause I am bored. I search for Mariah Carey and there's this album playlist. Then I stumbled upon these two songs. The first song is Anytime You Need A Friend.

 
The other song is Music Box.I just love this song so much.
 
 
There were two big events happening this month.Firstly, school's graduation. It was alright and fun. The other one was my cousin's wedding and I became the bridesmaid, will link the blog post regarding about that here. That concludes my October everyone. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment