CHORES

I woke up this morning with the (euphony noises). I still feel sleepy though but I can't. Then I did some breakfast with coffee (of course). And you know what I manage to drink 1 liter of water at early in the morning yeayyy. Then did some cleaning,  sort out the laundry and bake something. I also did some Essiebutton videos' marathon today because why not. I actually went through my old journal and I pretty appall because I found something that I wrote when I was 15. I remembered that I have been thinking that I write a list of songs from this book called Songs that you need to listen to (something like that). Eventually I found it!Then there's a lot of stuff in there that is does not have to be exaggerated about. At 6 pm I finally  feel like I need to stop with the electronics. I stopped at 6 pm until 9 pm. 3 hours is not so bad. I pretty impress. Now we are going out to find some place to eat cause I'm hungry. My tummy already starts making sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment