AUGUST FAVOURITES

Favourites' blog post today. Let's get started. The first thing you probably already know about. Its How I Met Your Mother.  I know I've always mentioned about this tv show, but guess what I don't really care. Itsy favourite and I watch it everyday. Highfive of all the highfives. (If yknow what I mean ; ) ). My favourite song will be this old song. It is I'd like to see you tonight by England Dan and John Ford Coley. I heard it on the radio the other day and I instantly fell in love. Its a gooden one. Do you excited for beauty favourite? It's the Born Lippy in the strawberry flavour. I've been wearing that when I got out. No nothing on my face except for the lip balm. That is the only thing that I am confident to wear . It also gives a little bit of colour. Lastly,  my favourite app of the month would be the Lyric Grabber. Its basically shows lyrics of the song. You can just click the song and the lyrics pop out.
I'm loving it. That is all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment