RAYA!

Raya ! I wake up pretty early today. Then, as usual getting ready and have breakfast. All the food is so delicious. I had some kuah kacang, rendang daging,sambal tumis,serunding (there's the sweet one and also spicy one), lemang and obviously without the ketupat its nothing. Then we just serve the food. Then the time has come where we greet and there's some who cry. We also received some angpau. The next session is where we went to the nearest house(which is our relatives). After that we have a photo taking session. There's people come to visit. It's our time to visit some of our relatives. Then I feel shattered and I take a rest. You know the usual things during Raya. I need a good night sleep tonight because yesterday I slept at 3  a.m and woke up at 7 : 30. Nonetheless,  it was a great day. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment