29THDAYOFRAMADHAN

Stressful morning. I have a lot to do:
1. Bake the cookies
2. Iron the school uniform
3. Clean the house
4. Laundry
5. Packing stuff
After done with everything,  we then start with our journey. We have to go back to pick up something. Then, I realised that I didn't bring my baju kurung. We are at Seremban at the moment. I was astonished. Then we have to went back home. It's so frustrating. I feel like I've ruined everything. Wasting time. I'm such a grinch. Then,  we arrived safely Alhamdullillah. We've cook and serve the food. Then its time for breaking fast. Then we just listen to the announcement for Raya and Takbir Raya. Then, clean the house a little bit. Then I get ready for bed
. We have gossip session at the kitchen. Yknow what girls usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment