23 Apr 2014

GREY

As soon as I got home today, I had lunch and watched some YouTube videos then I fall asleep. Its like 2 HOURS 'nap' time. Lol. Did a little bit of exercise.  Today Physics' class is like 90% talking about general knowledge of Physics, the other 10% what we actually have to discuss. Interesting. Same GREY outerwear! Yeayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment