FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

Hi there! I'm going to do a little bit different today, I'm doing a February Favourites instead of my daily routine story. We gonna start off with a :
1. Garnier Pure 3 in 1. I like it can be used as facial wash, scrub and mask. Which is kinda cool.I've been using it for a month now. I've noticed that it makes my skin so clean and soft. Also, there are a lot of pimples keep growing on my forehead until to my eyebrows. I hated it! Maybe its because I have an oily skin.There's a lot of scars too. Ughhhh!
2. Victoria Secret Body Mist in Room 504. Actually, I bought this last year online. I remembered the first time I smell it, I don't really like it. Until the next day I used it I fell in love with it. It literally smells so freaking good. It has that sweet and fresh scent to it. Love it!
3. My favourite song of the month goes to Rollerskate by Matias Aguayo. I'm obsessed.
4. Last but not least, my fav youtube videos are GIRLFRIEND VS BOYFRIEND by OUR2NDLIFE ! It seriously funny. I watched it every day since it was  uploaded on youtube . Next video is Senaman yang iya-iyalah. Its just amazing hahahahha not really. 
That's it I think . Yeah I'm not really good at posting this type of blog post yet. Maybe I'll keep doing this monthly favourites. See you guys tomorrow. Bye! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment