My Favourite Facial Wash

I have my favourite facial wash.These facial wash work for my skin. The first one is Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser. I used it for a month and it helps with my 'blackhead' on my skin. All my 'blackhead' is gone, but, it doesn't work for my nose area.My skin's feeling very clean.





My second favourite is tea tree skin clearing facial wash.I used this currently( after I finished up the Neutrogena one). I used it for a week and I already can see the difference on my skin .It helps with blemishes on my skin (I have a LOT of blemishes on my face).The blemishes on my cheeks faded away.I don't really like the smell of the facial wash,but, as long as it works for my skin its okay.This is how it looks.This is from The Body Shop.




I hope this helps some of you guys.Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment